SAP Education introduces a whole new, learner-centric approach to training: a range of highly interactive Web-based courses designed specifically to deliver effective knowledge transfer - wherever and whenever it’s needed.
The SAP e-Academies are designed to improve the convenience and cost-effectiveness of SAP training for experienced consultants and professionals seeking a career change. The 200-hour course can be completed by assessment over a period of three to five months.
SAP e-Academy brings you a range of SAP Training modules specially designed to help you focus your energy on your line of job. You can choose what you want to learn.
SAP’s online learning solutions offer an efficient way to transfer knowledge designed specifically to deliver knowledge wherever and whenever it’s needed. Each course provides interactive snapshots of business processes, along with simulations, exercises, and pre and post evaluations. What’s more, you can seek assistance through dedicated online support available to students via Web-based chat, Voice over IP, Net Meetings, as well as global learner discussion boards.
SAP e-Academy is where the SAP Academy solution course materials are delivered through multi-media, via the internet, in a self-paced manner in a SAP e-Academy contact center such as:
SAP e-Academies include:
- e-Learning courses
- Help desk support
- Access to training systems
- Student handbooks
WHY SAP E-ACADEMY?
- All e-Academy modules have been designed by an expert team keeping in mind the current industry trends and future changes.
- Whether its theory, simulations, exercises or puzzles – It ensures that each learning style is incorporated & supported.
- Through e-Academy it possible for one to access the SAP lab and log in anytime as per their schedule in order to complete the course.
- The entire module is divided into smaller units so making it easy for the student to grasp the required knowledge.
- Cost effective as compared to Instructor-Led Training
- Mentor tips and SME interaction strengthens the learning